Friday, October 29, 2010

on the hunt.

i am on the hunt to find the perfect leather/faux leather jacket. leather makes me think of bikers, rockstars and badasses, which would be great if i could be all three at once, haha. give me that anyday.



forever 21 does not disappoint with this motor leatherette jacket, cute and affordable which is my favorite combo.










(photo courtsey of www.forever21.com)


 then, we have this beauty from diesel. they had in other colors but since it is one of their best sellers, they have since sold out. however, i kind of love it in the violet. and with the studs on it...yum. im dreaming of rubbing elbows with the rockers right now.









(photo courtesy of store.diesel.com)

I've never considered myself a juicy couture girl but I really enjoy this cropped jacket from juicy. super cute.










show me your favorite jackets! :)

m.

No comments: